IIT JEE 2013 Online Application Form Available,fee, last date and online admission procedure
IIT JEE 2013 Online Application Form and exams admission notification will be available from September 28, 2012 on the official website of IIT JEE 2013.According to news of Hindustan Times, The eligible criteria for IIT-JEE 2013 exams is that the students are required to appear in all 5 subjects.
Every year, JEE is conducted by a new IIT through rotation. In 2013,The news was that the IIT JEE 2013 Exam will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur according to the rotation schedule but due to change in nature of test”IIT JEE 2013 pattern“ it was felt that IIT-Delhi should be allowed to conduct IIT JEE 2013 again since it is centrally located.
IIT JEE 2013 New pattern
- The merit of NIT, IIIT’s students will be decided on the basis of the JEE Mains 2013 exam. It is important for the students to know the eligibility criteria of IIT and other colleges.
- 1.5 lakh students will be selected for the JEE advance exam, followed the condition that student must be among top 20 percent.
- Admission in IITs will be taken on the basis of rank obtained in IIT JEE 2013 advance
- In NITs, admission would be based on 40% weightage for performance in class XII board marks that would be given on percentile basis and remainder 60% weightage would be given for performance in JEE Main.
- In case of admission to engineering colleges under a state government a separate merit list could be prepared based on relative weightage adopted by states.
IIT JEE 2013 Online Application form
IIT JEE 2013 online Application form can be filled from September 28, 2012.
More Details coming soon… so visit our blog for more details.
Refine Your Search Term: -
- fee of iit 2013
- iit jee 2013 application form