UMI X1 and UMI X2, two low-cost Android Smartphone powered by Dual Core processor. X1 is the latest smartphone introduce by China based company UMI. The price of UMI X1 is set to be around Rs 9,999 in India. It has 4.5-inch of IPS display screen which supports 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The smartphone is powered by Dual core cortex A9 processor of 1GHz speed with PowerVR SGX 531 ultra GPU. UMIX X1 is boasted with 8MP of rear camera with Auto Focus and LED flash. The front camera is of 2MP and also supports video calling. It has Dual-SIM support with Dual Standby.
UMI X1 Features and Specifications
- 4.5 inch IPS screen with 1280×720 pixels resolution (16M colours – 326ppi).
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1GHz Cortex A9 MediaTek 6577 dual core processor with PowerVR SGX 531 ultra GPU.
- Android Jelly Bean OS.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD card slot.
- Handset weighs 145 grams and is 8.5 mm thick.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB port.
- 8MP rear Auto Focus camera with LED flash and a front 2MP camera with video call support.
- Light, Proximity and G-sensors.
- 1750 mAh battery.
- Available in Black, pink and white colors