Am Here to explain you how to repair or install windows xp/7/vista/8/8.1 without the use of the CD/DVD….,If your PC is able to boot from USB drives, To boot from USB, you have to copy windows installation files to a USB media.Oop’s,you need to make the USB stick bootable first, Lets see how to create Hard Disk partitions in Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1.
Must Read-Viber For PC Laptop Free Download
Requirements For The Process Of Partition.
- The capacity of the USB stick is from 600MB (for XP) to 4 GB (vista & later).A Windows PC which has enough free space (for creating bootable windows xp USB media requires about 600 MB, for windows vista & later requires about 4 GB).
Note: you’ll have to lose all data on the USB drive…!!
- The disk space on the PC is taken up by the IOS image of windows installation media.
- Rufus utility, it is an open source provided, which allows creating bootable windows install media on a USB drive: It creates windows 7 or 8.1 * 86 or 8.1 * 64 USB installation media on windows XP *86 ,or anything you can prefer, and windows server products are also supported.
Must Read-Kik For Pc,Computer Messenger
Creation Of Bootable USB Drive With Windows Installation File.
- First, Go towards Here, Scroll down a bit, there you’ll be able to find a download link click on that.
- Plug in the USB drive and launch the download file. It asks you whether you like automated updates, then click Yes.
- The Device combo box lists all connected USB drives, make sure to select the correct one there. The capacity of a drive is listed inside square brackets.
- By default Partition scheme and target system type is set to MBR partition scheme for BIOS & UEFI computer. It is a most compatible option, If you want to create windows XP or windows vista bootable installation media you select that. MBR partition scheme for UEFI computer is also supported for windows 7/8/8.1 installation, but your computer must be in (not BIOS) mode i.e UEFI MODE.
- Must Read-Facetime For PC Computer
- Next, choose NTFS from the file system combo box. Windows XP supports only FAT, FAT32 & NTFS options.GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer is supported for windows 8/8.1 installation, but the computer must be in not BIOS mode (UEFI).Mostly the default option is not required, so, ignore it.
- Set creates a bootable disk using to IOS image and click the DVD write icon. Locate& select the IOS file you want to copy onto the USB drive, click start button.
- Rufus will warn you that all the data on the device selected will be deleted. So, check correctly and clearly twice or thrice that USB device for destination before clicking Ok.
- Then the drive will be deleted /formatted and partitioned. Then Rufus will copy the content of the ISO image to it. The time required for this process is up to 15 minutes.
- After the completion of the process, choose close button in viewing windows, i.e, ( Rufus windows) Now Restart your computer
I hope you like this article, It all about how to create partitions in windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1. Follow the above steps and clear you dough and create partitions in the hard disk .
Like This Post? Please share!